Tip: Get all the energy out in the morning before the monsters go crazy in the afternoon. We tried it and our monster admitted, "My battery juice is 2%." YES PLEASE!
*It's also so good for yourself, and it's really been helping us with your emotional and mental health.
- 1 mile nature walk/run with the kids and pets
- Optional: (when you have the extra 30 minutes alone)
- 10 minute arms with 3-8 pound weights
- 15 bicep reps
- 15 bicep crossbody reps
- 15 hammer curls
- 15 tricep kickbacks
- 15 shoulder presses
- *repeat on opposite arm
- Punch it out! Repeat 8 counts of slow, then double time.
- 15 rows *alternate between quick and slow reps
- End with planking
- Yoga flow sequence with the kiddos
- Mix your workouts:
- Peloton app
- Bike ride
- New favorite: Dance Cardio
- Shadow boxing
- Squat and glute workouts with resistance bands
- Foam rolling
- Soak in the warmth of the sun on your skin
Night yoga and meditation:
- Repeat yoga sequence from above
- Meditation apps we love: Headspace, Calm and Spotify Playlist
What kind of exercises are you up to?